Here by popular demand is a picture of my pregnant self. I am only half way so you can imagine what a whale I will be in 4 months. :) And after looking at this picture of myself, I have concluded I could use a few days in a swim suit to work on my upper arm tan.We finally made it miniture golfing on our third attempt. I had more fun laughing at Paul's expense than actually golfing. We had a really good time. We think Paul should go pro; what do you think?
8 comments:
wow! fun times! paul looked like he had a good time, and it seemed to be good weather, sounds like fun! you are a cute prego girl susan, promise!
I love your farmer tan, I've got a nice one of those myself! You're darling pregnant, seriously.
Paul is so funny golfing! He's a really good shot, no wonder he wants to throw the balls.
Love the golf video of Paul...so funny. Don't you just love this age? You honestly look really great, farmer tan and all! :)
That is so funny. Look out Tiger, here comes Paul! And you are adorable pregnant! You aren't even remotely whale-like at all!!!! (nor do I believe you will be!)
gotta love the prego belly! you look great!
Paul is hysterical! You look great! I feel like I'm getting bigger everyday.
Thank you for the photo! You look so cute! I miss you. When are you going to Boise again?
Sign me up for lessons! I definitely like Paul's style of golf more than the traditional boring way!! You also look fabulous! Can't wait to see how cute you are looking in 4 months.
Post a Comment