Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Caleb Smiles

Caleb is smiling now and I love it! However, to get him to smile with his eyes open for the camera is difficult.

He'll scowl with his eyes open though.

The ultrasound for Caleb's hips went well - as in Paul was well behaved. We are pleased to inform everyone that Caleb's hips are normal and healthy.

8 comments:

Leslie & Matt said...

He is so cute! Glad to hear that everything went well with his check up! I missed you at play group today!

Jennifer Groves said...

Good news! That reminds me very much when Kendall got her MRI (she had an ultrasound too). It just brings back memories. Caleb has a gorgeous smile of course.

danberg said...

so glad everything is normal with his hips! i have been thinking about that lots! we miss you guys, and hope you are not snowed in yet! i do not envy your weather right now!!! good luck :)

Amy Hall said...

Good!

jaredelizabeth said...

That first one of him smiling is so cute!

paulak said...

I know what you mean about getting a smiling picture with eyes open. So glad his hips are fine. I love the underwear . . . good luck!!!

paulak said...

Oh no, I guess my friend Paula is logged in on my computer! It's me, Tracy!!! Oooops!

Crafty Momma said...

What a cute little guy! I'm glad that he is healhy and normal. I just want to reach out and hold him he's so cute!