Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Yeah, We're Still Here

My mom came to visit and we had a ton of fun. While she was here I had the boys' pictures taken. I'll post more about my mom's visit later because my blogging drive is temporarily dried up. I'll eventually get back into the swing of things, but for now I hope a couple cute pictures will appease our blog followers.




5 comments:

Tracy Giles said...

They are cute! Well, you have cute boys so of course the pictures are cute :)

The Allens said...

Cute pictures! You have some photogenic children!

Leslie & Matt said...

Love Pauls blue eyes, and Caleb's cheeks! (of course!!)

Jennifer Groves said...

What handsome boys you have there. Those pictures turned out really great! It reminds me that I need to get pics taken of my kids too.

Emily said...

Awww, those turned out so cute. I love Caleb's face in the last one :)