Paul's birthday was a couple months ago, but I've since fallen off the face of the earth. I'm back hopefully to stay. Paul wanted a dinosaur party, but I didn't take him seriously because he's never liked dinosaurs until we were at a party store and he saw a dinosaur lunch box that he just had to have. Anyway, I decided no theme with a snake cake was less work. Theme or no theme, the kids still ate candy and cake and had a good time. As a family, we went to a Rockies baseball game to celebrate his day. Paul still asks to have a birthday party. He doesn't quite get the once-a-year concept.
5 comments:
Love the snake cake! How on earth did you bake that?
2 bundt pans
oh my goodness that cake is adorable! what a cute idea!
I can't believe paul is 3!! Stop growing or else Delia will grow too!! ;) lol How fun to have 2 girls on each side of him!!
Happy Birthday Paul! Awesome Cake Susan!
Post a Comment