Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Family Pictures









My friend Tracy took our family pictures. Didn't they turn out great? She's aspiring to be a professional. I think she's on her way.

11 comments:

Amber said...

LOVE THEM! I think the last is my favorite. I can't believe you have suck a towhead! Beautiful family you two!

Amber said...

"Such" a towhead, not "suck" Sheesh, I need to read before I comment.

Amy Hall said...

Love them! I really love the one with you and Pat in the distance and the boys up front! :)

Jessica said...

I love family pictures. Tracy did great! Trying to get a picture with more than one young kid smiling is so hard!! Where did you take them?

danberg said...

love the pictures. i see pat's hair has gone to the same cut as dan's. funny! i can't beleive we haven't seen kaleb yet! seriously, we need to get together!

Mandi said...

They turned out awesome! You will definitely have to enlarge some of them and put them on your walls! That definitely makes me want to get family pictures soon!

Crafty Momma said...

Cute pictures! Caleb is getting so big! Tracy did a great job.

The Wanbergs said...

These photos are awesome! Tracy did a great job, and it helps that you are all so photogenic.

The Barrett Family said...

Those are awesome... whats her pricing like... i would love her to take our family pictures!!

Amber said...

Those are so cute!

Emily said...

Those are great! Tracy is really good. Where did she take them?