Sunday, July 18, 2010
Second Child Syndrome
So, I am the typical parent where the second child's picture is taken a fracture of the amount the first child's was taken. So I have been trying to take more pictures. I still don't like Vista, and it is a huge deterrent for me to update the blog. Well, enough of the excuses. Here are a few pictures...
Going for a little hike. The kids love to get outside with dad. We have some trails not too far from our place.
Lately Paul has been making faces whenever I try to take his picture. It makes it difficult to get good ones, but he sure is a fun kid.
Paul and his new picture face.
We took grandma to a baseball game and saw the July 4th fireworks. It was a great show.
Cheese!
This is Caleb asking to go outside even though it was raining. "Maybe if I make the most desperate face I possibly can she'll give in and say yes."
Look at that sweet face!
Paul's new found love, baseball. Thanks to The Sandlot he has also picked up on some bad language. Say good-bye to that show for a very long time. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think the sandlot story is HILARIOUS!!! I love your new place :)
oh that's too funny! he really picked up some bad words huh? you're kids are so cute! missed you at the reunion!
Post a Comment