Monday, October 18, 2010

Caleb's Happy 2nd

This cake was pretty simple and Caleb loved it. He kept giggling that there was dirt on his cake. I love that he got a kick out of it. The dirt part is just chunks of unfrosted cake (I got the idea from a friend).

This is Caleb enjoying the truck's sound effects. He kept pushing the buttons on the top of it, and the best part was that he got to keep the tractor/truck afterwards.

This is Caleb's happy face that he got his own package of gum as a gift.

Happy Caleb

We took the boys to The Aquarium and we had a good time. While we were there I was reminded why we don't go there often. You don't get much for your money, and they nickel and dime you to death once you're inside. The kids loved the sharks though.

No comments: