Tuesday, November 30, 2010

We Are Expecting!

We came home and decorated our Christmas tree in celebration of our upcoming new arrival! Yes, we are expecting our third baby in April. Earlier that day we took the boys to the ultrasound and found out we are going to have a girl!!! I am very excited, and Paul is pleased as well. He kept calling the baby a her and has been asking for a sister. More importantly, everything looked healthy and normal with our little one.

This pregnancy has been more difficult in some ways, and better in others. I was sick for long time in the beginning, but it was at night and I could put the kids and myself to bed at the same time and sleep through it. That was nice. I was able to keep it quiet for longer too because I wasn't sick during the day and I wasn't showing (unusual for a third I know). All the unpleasant symptoms like smells, hips hurting, fatigue, cramps, etc. have been amplified this time around. Bummer. I have a bonus symptom too; I am so lucky. I itch all over all the time! On the bright side though, I am more than halfway done!

I love Christmas time.

I love my family, and we are excited about adding to it.

The boys love their trains.

14 comments:

Lani said...

yay a girl! So happy for your family!

The Allens said...

Congrats! So happy you are going to have a girl! Hope all goes well with the rest of the pregnancy.

netcampbell said...

I keep thinking about you and get very excited to see your little girl sweet face. I love your family and really happy to hear this good news.

Emily said...

YAY!!! A cute little Dannenberg girl!!! She is going to have some awesome big brothers! Congrats!

Tracy Giles said...

We are so excited for you guys! She's going to be such a cute girl. I can't wait!!

Amy Hall said...

Yahoooooo! I am really happy for you!
Hang in there :)

Amber said...

Yipppeee for little girls! Congrats guys!

Shauna said...

Contrats!!!! How fun! April is a good time to have a baby. :)

Zac & Chelsea said...

Yay! Congratulations!

JenniG said...

Congratulations Susan! How fun that you will be having a girl. Girls tend to be tinier so that's cool you have been able to hide the belly bump for so long. Here's to a healthy happy continued pregnancy!

JenniG said...

It's Jen Groves in case you were wondering who marathonmomtob was. I need to change that.

Sarah Ringer said...

Congratulations! And how exciting that you are expecting a girl!! You are going to LOVE having a girl. Yay!!

Crafty Momma said...

Congrats on your girl!! I'm so excited for you guys!

Jessica Watts said...

Hi Susan~
I can across your blog when I was going through files in my computer! Congratulations on your new addition!
I would love to catch up with you sometime! Email me: the_ice_hockey_queen@yahoo.com
~Jessica Watts, your Hunter's Run neighbor :)