Sunday, February 6, 2011

Yeah for Keyless Entry

I have GREAT news!!!!! It may not seem like a huge deal to anyone else but me, but I finally found my car keys!!!!! They have been missing since early fall. I have a duplicated key that I have been using, but I couldn't lock the car with them. It only started the car. The alarm goes off and then the car won't start if you try to unlock or lock it with the duplicated key. Anyway, it is a very good day for me.

I found them in a bag by the kid's bookshelf. I used the bag over the summer for library trips, and I haven't used it since. I moved the bag the other day to vacuum underneath it and I happened to look inside when I picked it up and SURPRISE! Who knew vacuuming could bring such joy.

1 comment:

Amy Hall said...

I love moments like these!!!!!!