At times I can't help thinking that my little Paul is growing up so fast, and other times he seems so young. It is an inner struggle for me to treat him older and be patient because he's just four. One day he will be independent of me and I'll wish these days back. It makes me want to be a little more loving, a little more patient, and be a better mother all around. Being a parent is much more difficult than I ever imagined it. In the beginning you're just so excited to have a little baby, and then those babies start to grow up and you get thrown some curve balls. Personality traits that you thought you possessed (like patience for one) no longer apply. And three kids later you're trying to just muddle through the best you can, hoping they will turn out to be educated, responsible, and kind people. Here's hoping those small efforts amidst my flaws will make a difference in their lives.
Paul's preschool did a Mother's day Interview. This made my day!
1. What is your mom's name?
Susan
2. What does she do?
She makes cookies and she makes waffles and special waffles with chocolate cookies.
3. How old is she?
I can remember, so I have to tell you next time I come to preschool. I think she's three or four.
4. How does daddy call mom?
He calls her mom.
5. What is her favorite color?
Pink and red
6. What is her favorite food?
I can't remember. I think it might be bacons and peanut butter sandwiches.
7. What is her favorite movie?
it's a kind of a mommy and daddy movie, like Harry Potter.
8. How many brothers and sisters does she have?
I have one sister.
9. Where does she like to take you for fun?
My mom likes to take me to the outside parks.
10. What message do you want to send her for Mother's Day?
I like to do something and we're excited. It's way cool but I can't tell you yet.
3 comments:
That was really sweet, and funny! What a cute kid.
Priceless!
So cute! I have pictures I need to give you. His answers were really cute. I'll have to tell you about the one Lily did. I love all your updates. Camille is a really cute baby. I can't wait to hold her again :)
Post a Comment