I tried a golf driving range for the first time. It was fun. A few of mine were beautiful and soared forever, then others would go 5 feet. It didn't feel like I hit them any differently, so it was apparent I had no idea what I was doing. I can see how golfing can be addicting trying over and over to get that perfect hit.
Sunday, July 17, 2011
July 4th in Boise
We took a trip to Boise for July 4th. We had a great time with family. I regret not spending more time with some, but having 3 small kids can limit your freedom. We still did a ton of fun things though.
I tried a golf driving range for the first time. It was fun. A few of mine were beautiful and soared forever, then others would go 5 feet. It didn't feel like I hit them any differently, so it was apparent I had no idea what I was doing. I can see how golfing can be addicting trying over and over to get that perfect hit.
Paul would jump on the "jumpoline" while Caleb rode the snowmobile. Paul could bounce Caleb pretty well. They had a blast.
My mom has a slide attached to her deck that the kids love. This scenario didn't work quite so well with the slip n' slide at the bottom - you can imagine lots of falling on the rear.
The kids had a wonderful time in the backyard. My favorite part of the backyard was the ripe cherry tree. Camille has discovered her hands. They are in her mouth a lot.
I tried a golf driving range for the first time. It was fun. A few of mine were beautiful and soared forever, then others would go 5 feet. It didn't feel like I hit them any differently, so it was apparent I had no idea what I was doing. I can see how golfing can be addicting trying over and over to get that perfect hit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so much fun. I love visiting family. So glad you got to enjoy it. I just realized we both have a caleb and I have a camilla and you have a camille. Great minds must think a like:)
Post a Comment