Saturday, December 15, 2007

Alarm Clock Dancing



I will occasionally walk into our bedroom and the alarm clock music is playing. Paul has figured out how to make the music turn on. So he'll turn it on, dance for a moment, and walk off leaving it playing. I thought it was pretty funny. Another thing he recently figured out how to do is take off his diaper. Hence, he is always in onesies now. :)

5 comments:

jaredelizabeth said...

That was really cute. He gets his good moves from you.

Tracy Giles said...

SOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!! Paul is definitely the best dancer around.

Jessica said...

Nice, I love it when kids dance... it's my favorite!

Anonymous said...

Wow, he's got rhythm! We loved seeing y'all at Christmas and hope we'll get to see you all again soon. Give us a holler if you're ever in DC.

Love, Cathi and the Wixsons

tv reviews said...

Very funny video