

Paul doesn't seem to mind the cold. I guess I didn't mind it as a child either, but the older I get the more I dislike snowy weather and being cold. I think part of this development has sprung from my lack of skiing. Oh, I miss skiing more than anything. My life dream at one time was to be a ski bum, and work as ski patrol for a resort. Who knows maybe my dream will someday still come true. I must confess, my favorite ski resort is still Grand Targhee in Wyoming. That place is heavenly.
3 comments:
Wow, I can't believe how much snow we got this christmas season. Luckily we flew out just before the many storms hit!! I was born and raised in Utah and I have never been skiing, my parents weren't into it. You should teach me sometime, it would be fun!
Congratulations! Looks like the Dannenbergs are well on the way to having a fun family life. We love your blog with all of the pics and news.
It is crawfish season in Baton Rouge! The weather is perfect, the azaleas are blooming, and the smell of boiled crawfish, corn on the cob, and boiled potatoes is in the air. It must be spring! Love, Uncle Scott and Aunt Donna
I love it when kids play in the snow
Post a Comment