Monday, April 21, 2008

Finally an Update!

I am sure that is what everyone is thinking...finally an update. So we are all moved into our new apartment. Paul has adjusted fine. As long as there are jelly beans to eat, a slide to play on, and some toilet paper to shred he's right at home. Here are several pictures with captions to sum up our last month:
Paul's favorite part about Easter was the candy and more candy. The egg hunt was very slow going. He insisted on eating all the candy in the egg before finding a new one. I didn't want him to eat all his Easter candy in one sitting so I ended up collecting the remainder of the eggs after a while.
I was busy packing when I noticed it was quiet...I usually buy liquid detergent that has a lid that seals. This will probably be the last time I buy this kind.
When we moved into our new place Paul was not so pleased that his slide didn't work.
What a great helper! This is generally what happened during packing and unpacking. Paul would take everything out of the box for us and then take off with the box.
The first thing Paul had to do in our new place was check out how comfortable the sink was. He climbed up from the toilet to do himself up with grandma's brush. Paul, you're lookin' good. Luckily for me I caught him before he started putting on makeup.
Paul has learned to say, "cheese." And it is apparent from this picture that Paul needs a haircut.
Check out my new trick! I think we are now set to start the day to day hum drum.
Here is Paul and Lucie (a little girl I watch during the day) fighting over the car. Yep, things are back to normal.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad the move went well:)
amy ray

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for an update! But you didn't even say how you are feeling. Still Sick? :( Aiden has been sick so i'll have some pics of that soon. Hope you guys are doing well and I can't wait to see you again. I think the boys will be able to play together well this time because they will be older and able to run around together.

Jessica said...

YEAH for an update!!! Paul is hilarious, you must never have a dull moment in your house. I laughted out loud at Paul trying out the sink and doing his hair.

danberg said...

Good to see an update! Paul is such a character, we can't wait to see you guys next month. I don't envy the moving thing, I think I would place moving on my least favorite thing to do list, maybe even at the top!

The Allens said...

Hooray for your update! Even though I see you more than every now that you've moved, I still like to read new things on your blog. Paul always makes me laugh!

Jennifer Groves said...

Glad the move went well. I hope that you are feeling not sick these days as well. Paul is such a fun kid. It's good to see that he has adjusted to the new place well. I hope that you have too.

Mandi said...

It sounds like Paul was an awesome "helper" during the unpacking stages! We're glad everything with the move went well.

Crafty Momma said...

Paul is growing up so fast! It will be fun to do the baby thing again and I know paul will just love his new sibling!

Becca said...

Thanks for the update. IT was so fun to see cute pictures of your little boy. He sounds like he definently keeps you on your toes. Hope you are feeling well.