Monday, June 2, 2008
And The Verdict Is...
It's a boy! The doctor's visit with Paul there was a fiasco, but the good news is that everything appears to be normal and healthy with our little boy. I am sure Paul will be delighted to have a brother. So all of you who speculated that it was a girl because at the beginning of the pregnancy I felt great for so long (different from Paul), and then all of you who speculated it was a girl because when my sickness did come it was much worse and lasted much longer than Paul; I will never depend on your speculations ever again. :) We are very excited to have a healthy baby boy on the way though. Now for the hard part, trying to pick a name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
Congratulations!!!!!!!
Yeah!!! Two boys will be fun! They will keep you on your toes with many fun times ahead! Paul will be a fun big brother! Congratulations that is great news!
Yippee! It's going to be so wonderful! Paul is going to love having a little brother. I'm sure they'll be great friends. I'm so excited for you. A healthy baby is always good news. I'm curious to hear about your fiasco at Dr. Lamb's office. The last time I was there he got called into deliver a baby so he called me later that day and we chatted over the phone. Anyway, Congrats! I know what you mean about everyone assuming that just because it's a different pregnancy means that it's a different gender. I wanted a lot of people to be wrong about me having a boy just because they got their conclusion from my being a little more sick in the beginning. I thought it was kind of annoying. I'm excited that we will have little boys so close in age. I am always wrong when guessing the sex of a baby! I thought you were having a girl with Paul, I thought you were having a girl this time (it was just a feeling, not because of your pregnancy) and I was wrong again. Man, I am really bad at this!!!! I don't think I have ever guessed right with anyone. Well, I think my post is long enough. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
Another boy!! Congrats-what good little buddies they will be! Hope your trip to Idaho went well!
Congrats!!! I guess the boy streak continues. We'll have to see if Jessica breaks it or keeps it going. I can't wait to hear boy names....I think it's so fun to hear all the names people pick and picture their upcoming baby. Well, have fun in Idaho, and congrats again.
Yeah for boys!! That's nice for you guys, you won't have to buy hardly anything for this little guy. It's so hard not to speculate and take every little thing as a "sign" as to what the gender of your baby will be. I'm trying to remain unbias and just wait and see but it's hard!
I would love to have another boy too. Congratulations!!
Woo Hoo! Congratulations! So excited for you to have another adorable boy in your home. That's so exciting.
how fun! two boys is great! i love it! good luck with the name picking though....that is so hard for us too! can't wait to hear more updates...
How fun!!! Paul will be able to teach him all kinds of fun things like playing in dirt, ripping up toilet paper, jumping off the couch, and playing in the laundry soap! I am so happy for you! I want to see a pregnancy picture!
Cool! Two boys. I have a feeling when the baby starts to get around that he will keep Paul on his toes too. Congrats. Now you already have everything you need.
So I know nothing of having a boy, much less 2 boys. But I do know how awesome it is to have 2 kids of the same sex relatively close in age. My girls are starting to play together and are shaping up to be the best of friends. How fun for Paul! Congrats!
Hooray! Having two of the same next to each other is nice because then they can be buddies. I'm glad he is healthy and I hope you are feeling lots better. I wonder if this one will be as mischievous as Paul! And congrats on getting a car. It will be so nice for you to just go places whenever you want! I'm happy for you guys!
that is so exciting. It will be so fun for your little boys to play together.
Wahoo! Congrats :) We are excited for you!
Post a Comment