
It may seem insignificant to some, but we have been a one car family for quite some time. I have been blessed throughout my life and I've always had my own car. The past couple of years have been hard for me. We bought another Hyundai Elantra. We didn't buy another one because we absolutely love the one we already have, even though it has been a reliable car, but because they are within our budget. We shopped around at the Toyota dealer wanting a Corolla, but we ended up not getting treated well there so we looked elsewhere. I am very excited to have a little more freedom, especially with another baby on the way. I have my ultrasound this coming Monday so I'll post about our next newest family addition then.
7 comments:
A new car is huge deal! Congratulations! Enjoy the freedom:)
i know the feeling of being with one car. hopefully someday soon we can get another one too! congrats!
Erik and I went 5 years with only one car. We did not get our van until just before Kendall was born, and I had forgotten how great it was to have the freedom of having 2 cars. Congratulations that is great!
Yea for FREEDOM!! Congrats.
Yeah for a new car! That is awesome! Glad you guys got one! Lots of fun times ahead - Can't wait to find out if you are having a girl or boy! :)
I'm not sure how you survived the past two years. Congrats on the new car.
How exciting! Christian and I are hoping to get a "new" used 2nd car so I can have it for errands and taking Delia places. That will defiantley been exciting. You feel like you have more freedom and you won't have to be couped up at home so much.
Post a Comment