Lily and Paul enjoying the elephants.
He's no longer our cute baby. He sure makes a cute kid though. We'll keep him.
Paul petting a turtle.This summer has been really nice with Patrick around more often and not being at camp. We've been to Water World several times. As I get further along in the pregnancy I have been able to see the progression of my abilty to be out in the sun decrease gradually. On our last visit to Water World I over did myself by quite a bit. The summer sure has gone by fast. Pat only has one more week of summer and then school starts up and the busy season begins.
Patrick had an interview at work that went very well, and we are hoping for a promotion here soon. We are undecided whether to stay in Denver for another couple of years or take a transfer to a different city. It is difficult for us to afford a home here so we probably won't make Denver our hometown, but we'll see what the future brings. There is a training Patrick needs to attend the week before I am due. It is not our most favorite timing, but my mom is coming to stay with me... just in case. We have a scheduled c-section for a couple days after Patrick gets back. Most people would like to deliver a week or two early, but in this situation I hope the kiddo stays put until the end.
8 comments:
Paul is a cute kid, I'd keep him too! That's nice that Pat is keeping things interesting for your delivery... hope it all goes as planned!! Let me know if there is anything we can do to help.
We frequent the Boise zoo so often i almost have the map of animals memorized! Paul is too cute! I can't wait to see what his little brother looks like. Do you guys have any idea what cities you might relocate to? Or is it up in the air at this point?
The relocation city is up in the air. We would like to stay west of the Mississippi River though. We want to eventually end up in Boise, but that will be once Pat is in a comfortable salary bracket.
Good Times!!!
We miss that zoo! Paul is a cute kid...I miss seeing all of the funny things he does. :)
he really is a cute little boy! i'd keep him too! :) do you already have a name for baby #2!?
Hey! Thanks for the comment on my blog!
You guys look like you are doing great!
amy
I love that first picture! Tracy has the some one posted. So cute! what a cute age to take them to the zoo. I'm sure it gets funner and funner! Now with both of you having your #2 babies it will be doulble the fun!;) Hope everything works out with the pregnancy and relocation plans like you want it!
Post a Comment