Sunday, July 13, 2008
Tiny Town
We visited Tiny Town on Saturday. It is a park in the mountains that has little buildings to look at and some you can play in. Paul loved the rocks on the playground. I hated those rocks growing up because all the school playgrounds had them and it was hard to run on. All the parks these days have that fancy rubber turf. Paul didn't seem to mind the rocks and much as I did as a kid.
There was a miniature train you could ride that circled the park. Paul loved that part! When we rode it I thought he would have gotten more excited, but it was like he was in awe. He was speechless. So, I am not quite sure what he thought about the ride, but he sure did enjoy watching it chug around the park. There was fire truck there also and the kids could put a building on fire out with the hose. I thought that was cool. Can I have a turn?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
fun! paul is so cute! both of my nephews do that on any train they ride, they get in this really mellow zone and just stare -- they love it so much! i hope we see you guys soon!
What a fun day! You'll have to tell me where that is.
That looks like fun! I had heard about Tiny Town, but never made it over. You guys always find such fun things to do!
How cute is that tiny town. My girls would love it, as it seems Paul did too!
The pic. of Paul in jail made me chuckle. Now that you guys have tried it out for us, we'll have to take Edie. She loves playhouses, so I imagine she'd go nuts. Thanks again for the day out yesterday. I had sooo much fun!
looks super fun! jaden would LOVE it there. so cute!
Post a Comment