Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A little Health Update

Paul gets his staples out tomorrow (wed 19th). That should be a pleasant experience. Paul seems to be having really poor balance since the head incident. He fell off the dining room chair again on Sunday and re-opened the wound, so I pushed the day back to get the staples out.

The doctor hears clicking in Caleb's hips, so we go in for an ultrasound next week. Hopefully this will turn out to be nothing that will need treatment. Cross your fingers for us.

I have healed up completely and have started to exercise again! This is a big thing for me. During my pregnancy I wasn't able to excerise because of cramping and ligament pain, so it's been a while. I really enjoy excerise and Paul enjoys getting out of the house. I sure hope it doesn't take as long for the pounds to come off as it did last time, but I've found it's less depressing to just have low expectations.

Here are some recent pictures:


I think there's a trend.

My three boys!

Paul still wants to be the baby too.

5 comments:

Leslie & Matt said...

Man, I hope Paul does well tomorrow! That is so hard to see your kids going through pain! You are awesome for being so excited to start working out!! I am still trying to talk myself into starting! hehehe

Tracy Giles said...

Poor Paul! Hopefully no more 'ouchies' for awhile. Cute pictures of Caleb.

Jennifer Groves said...

I hope Paul feels better soon...poor kid. I also hope that Caleb's hip clicking is absolutely nothing to worry about. I know how that goes (remember Kendall's back issues.) Hang in there! We need to get together.

jaredelizabeth said...

Mia had the same clicking in her hip and it wasn't too big of a deal. We had to see some specialists and wear a funky diaper thing to seperate her legs a little, but it went away pretty quickly.

Crafty Momma said...

Poor Paul, I feel so bad for kid. Caleb is such a funny sleeper. Wow, you really did heal up fast and you're out exercising!! That is so awesome! I wish I could syill go walking with you! I still was in pain even after 6 weeks and I didn't have a C. Good for you, I think you will lose weight faster..I heard it's faster with the second!! Cross your fingers. You looked great after calebs' birth anyway ;)