Here is an added picture of Paul in his costume, by request. I didn't originally put one because I didn't have any good pictures of him in his costume. This picture has been cropped so if the resolution isn't too good you know why. Paul was a monkey again this year. The poor kid hasn't grown much so it still fit.


9 comments:
Cute pics. But I want to see some of Paul's costume....
I love that your whole family carved a pumpkin. I felt like a lame-o this year when I saw the bachelors across the street carving pumpkins and we didn't even buy one this year! I told Scott, Next year!!!!!
Ahhhhhh, I look at pictures of you and think how wonderful it would feel not to be pregnant anymore.
you are such a cute little family. Where did all those pumpkins come from?
Thanks for posting it. I love to see kids in their costumes. He looks darling!
your boys are adorable! i love the picture of paul in his monkey suit, in full stride, just like i love about him! glad he wasn't sick, remember last year?
Paul looks so cute as a monkey. I got Harrison that same pumpkin onesie, but it didn't fit him :(. I know what you mean about taking them out of the house. Sometimes you just have to get out. I'm sure there are plenty of people who think were totally nuts for taking our 4 week old to Las Vegas. It's just church/nursery and the grocery store that I try to stay away from. Next time you go to the zoo give us a call!!
I tagged you Susan, so go to my blog and check it out!
Love the pictures. congradulations on the baby. This is the first time I have been able to get on. He is so cute.
Post a Comment