The other day Caleb found some chocolate syrup that Pat had made for a dessert. I noticed pretty quickly, but I wanted to get a picture. By the time I got the camera he had the chocolate smeared all over his face. I took a couple pictures and put the camera down to get a wash cloth. By the time I got back to him he had quadrupled the mess, but man he was HAPPY!
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Our Little Mess Maker
Caleb has always been a good eater, but he sure can make a mess. We call him our little mess maker. I know that it has a lot to do with his age, but man this kid can whirlwind his way around the house like nobody's business. If mess making could be quantifiable like running the 100m in 9.5 seconds I think we'd have an Olympian in training.
The other day Caleb found some chocolate syrup that Pat had made for a dessert. I noticed pretty quickly, but I wanted to get a picture. By the time I got the camera he had the chocolate smeared all over his face. I took a couple pictures and put the camera down to get a wash cloth. By the time I got back to him he had quadrupled the mess, but man he was HAPPY!


The other day Caleb found some chocolate syrup that Pat had made for a dessert. I noticed pretty quickly, but I wanted to get a picture. By the time I got the camera he had the chocolate smeared all over his face. I took a couple pictures and put the camera down to get a wash cloth. By the time I got back to him he had quadrupled the mess, but man he was HAPPY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I'd be happy too if I had chocolate sauce all over me.....or maybe just in my mouth, but whatever.
This is priceless!
I don't blame the little guy..don't you just want to roll around in chocolate syrup sometimes:)?
So cute! At least it's chocolate sauce and not mustard or something weird like that. I don't understanding why every time Harrison eats he then uses his hair as a napkin. He's always wiping his hands off on his head. Caleb looks very happy with all that chocolate. It's cute and it makes for great pictures :)
Oooh, that is funny. That's how I prefer to eat it too!
Oh my goodness!! that looks like Delia on a daily basis when she eats!! I think she is the messiest eatier I have ever seen! expecially when it's something tasty..she licks her tray and gets it all in her hair!! Crazy kiddo!But it's cute to see them make messes trying something new or eating their favorite thing!!
Post a Comment