Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Happy Boys

I just love it when they get along.




This is what more sprinkles than ice cream looks like. Paul used the entire can of sprinkles on one scoop of vanilla. I couldn't get too upset because I know that I did the same thing when I was kid, and secondly I was the one to give him the sprinkles and walk away. What did I expect?

7 comments:

Amy Hall said...

I guess there is a "too much of a good thing!" :)
I can't get over how big Paul is!!!! He looks like a little boy. No more baby!

The Allens said...

Yum. That looks appetizing. :) It is one of the best things when your kids are having fun together. Hope you are all recovered from being sick!

Lindsay said...

Hey Susan :) Our blog is private now, so I need your e-mail address. Mine is lindsmcg@gmail.com. Thanks!

Mandi said...

I love it! It looks like so much fun. I love that they can play together. I can't wait for Tanner to be old enough to play with Hailey.

Ringer said...

Sprinkle soup - yum! I got your package - you are the cutest thing EVER!!

Emily said...

Ha ha cute pictures. I think they are starting to look a lot more alike.

danberg said...

cute boys! i can't believe how big they are. we miss you guys and have our fingers crossed for you too. :)