.JPG)
Caleb's first movie. We went to see The Princess and the Frog as well as Chipmunks 2. Caleb's attention span isn't quite ready for the movies, but it was fun to try.
.JPG)
The giraffe slide at the zoo was a hit.
.JPG)
Just me and my grandma.
.JPG)
Paul is always good for smiles. I wish sometimes he moved as slow as a turtle.

My mom put one drop of food coloring in a pitcher of water and 'vuala' the kids thought they were painting the sidewalk. An easy hour of entertainment.

Cheese

What kid would turn down a popsicle in 40 degree weather? I think my kids went through 3 boxes of popsicles while we were there. Grandmas's a sucker.

The trampoline is always the favorite pastime at grandma's.
8 comments:
Your boys are just as cute as can be!!!!!! I can't get over how quickly they are growing!
painting the sidewalk...brilliant!
my word your kids are so stinking cute!!! Caleb is looking more like Paul and I've always just wanted to snuggle up with Paul, he's too cute!!!
cute boys! and fun times in boise. we were just remembering all we did the other day here in LA. miss you guys here!
Thanks for sharing your pictures! Looks like you had a fun visit, your mom is so cute with them.
It looks like you guys had such a fun time! The boys look so happy playing around at grandma's house :) We just got tickets to go home and see my mom. I can't wait. It's always so nice to go see family. Glad you had a good time!
I'm glad you were able to go up there and had so much fun. I LOVE Paul's face in the popsicle picture. I wouldn't turn one down either :)
Your boys are so cute!! They have gotten so big! Now all you need is to mix a little girl into it all! ;)
Post a Comment