Some really good news about Pat's work. We have been anticipating a transfer to another city for Pat to take a promotion. He was offered an interview in Texas when Denver came back and offered a promotion for him to stay in Denver that was too good to turn down. So we are here in Denver for another two years. Staying in Denver means that we don't get a "backyard house" quite yet though. We are excited that we won't be moving right when my brother moves back, and we also love all our friends here in Denver and it would have been hard to say goodbye. So we're staying put for now.
Congratulations Pat! Here's a little shout out to my husband. I love him so much. He is such a kind and patient man. Thank you for working so hard for our family.
5 comments:
Congratulations!!!!! This is awesome!
ํI'm SO SO glad that you are staying here Susan!!!! It would be VERY hard to say good bye to you guys. We love you tons!
What wonderful news! Congrats.
I'm just now seeing this post and I'm so happy that you guys are staying! Yea and congratulations! Things definitely wouldn't be the same without you here.
Both Scott and I are excited to have you guys as neighbors for the next couple years. I'm really excited for the cousins to play with each other more often (and, of course, it's always nice to actually know someone where you're moving to.) :)
Post a Comment