Friday, April 23, 2010
I Turn My Back For Two Minutes
The other day Paul came to me while I was blow drying my hair. This is nothing new. My kids always want to tell me something as soon I close the bathroom door to shower, go to the bathroom, blow dry, whatever. There is some sensor that says "Mom's busy," so they decide to need an extra amount of attention. Anyway, Paul came to me frantic not able to complete a sentence. So after several attempts to tell him I'll be done in a couple minutes I give up and look into the problem. I find Caleb on top of the high counter with a lolly-pop. I had forgotten it was up there, but Caleb didn't. He wheeled his Cozy Coupe into the living room, climbed on top of the car, and got on to the counter while I was drying my hair. I have two very good climbers.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Smart little guy! :)
he he he. I'm glad I'm not the only mom who has found her baby up on the top counter. What a smarty pants.
I feel ya! Delia does that about 10 times a day. When I was taking a shower one day she had climbed out of her high chair with the tray still on it, climbed up into the cupboard to get scissors, got out the candy bags in the other and cut them open and was eating a bunch of candy for breakfast!! All in the 15 mins. I was in the shower. Why can't the kid just stay in her chaor and eat her "real" breakfast while watching the disney channel? Kids will be kids I guess. I feel like I need to put actual locks on all the cabinets! It's out of control really. Most of them are now empty and in a box in the closet, like toothpaste, soap, face creams, etc. because she will not stay out of them! I hope he doesn't turn it into saomething he does daily! So funny. He must have really wanted that sucker!!
Post a Comment