

In preparation for the baby coming in a couple weeks we moved the boys downstairs. They are very excited about their bunkbeds. We waited until the last minute because I haven't been thrilled about my little guys being so far from me at night. So far they have been loving the novelty of it. Now I need to figure out how to keep them off the ladder all day. That probably isn't going to happen anytime soon though.
Now that I have started to get the baby's room set up I am getting more and more excited. I'll get a belly shot posted soon.
2 comments:
I feel like the boys have grown up if they can sleep in bunk beds! Are they excited about the new baby? We will meet our new little one April 1st! :)
We have been shopping for bunk beds too, just can't commit, scared of broken bones... but if you can do it, so can I! :) Funny how similar our lives are right now.
Post a Comment