Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Belly Shot

My four year old took these pictures while we were baking cookies. These will have to do for now. I may or may not post another one. In fact, I believe these two pictures are the only ones I have of me being pregnant. I am 38 weeks and I have a C-section scheduled for April 8th. 1 more week to go!

A true belly shot. I told Paul to make sure he got my tummy in the photo. He followed my directions so I can't complain. Who needs the eyes in a picture anyway?

Here I am trying to tell him his finger is in the way. After this picture he proceeded to take pictures of my thighs. When I asked him what he was doing he replied, "I am taking pictures of your legs." ??? He lost interest in portraits after that and took pictures of the fridge. I love my four year old.

2 comments:

Amy Hall said...

Yahooo!!!! YOu look gorgeous! (I know you are shaking your head right now...but it is true.) I am having a csection tomorrow. Our babies will be a week apart in age :). Just wait until Philmont! Andrea and I are already planning on our children working there when they are old enough...want to join us on the road trip to drop them off ???? :)

Becca said...

How fun. What great memories. You will enjoy these belly shots for a long time. You look so cute. can't wait to meet her.