Saturday, April 16, 2011

Camille Ruth

Camille Ruth Dannenberg was born April 8th. She weighed 5lbs. 15oz. and was 18 inches long. Our little peanut is so sweet. She's a good sleeper and a good eater. Hooray! I am still on the mend, but here are some long awaited pictures from the hospital.




12 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'm so glad that you posted pictures! What a beautiful baby. Congratulations!

Amy Hall said...

Gorgeous!!!!!

Shauna said...

Congrats!!!!! She is so cute and so tiny!!!

Mandi said...

Absolutely adorable!!! Congratulations. Wow! She is cute. I am glad to hear she is eating and sleeping well and I hope the recovery continues to go well.

Tracy Giles said...

Yep, spittin' image of Caleb. She's adorable! I LOVE her name! How are you feeling? How do the boys like her? I almost called your mom the other day to she if she wanted to take a trip to the museum with me, but I figured she was soaking up all the time she could with baby Camille. Hope things are going well. We can't wait to see you guys again!

The Allens said...

Congratulations! She is a beautiful little baby! I love her name. Good luck with everything!

Amber said...

Welcome to the world little Camille! She is so beautiful. You guys did good!

the Gardners said...

Soooo precious! Congratulations!

Crafty Momma said...

She is beautiful! so tiny! Wow! glad she is doing well. I love good babies! Good luck on your recovery and keep those pictures coming when you can! I love her name too BTW. I was just contemplating Camille the other day if we had another girl *sigh* lol

Becca said...

Congradulations. What a sweet girl! I LOVE the name:) I am so glad she is eating and sleeping well. What a sweet girl for you guys.

Jessica said...

She's just beautiful! Congratulations to all of you! So glad that she's doing well. I hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

She is so sweet& cute! Wish I could hold her and take pics of her!!!