Saturday, April 2, 2011
An Unwelcome Visitor
The other day I was standing in the kitchen and saw something dart across the floor in my peripheral. When Pat came home he made a thorough inspection and determined there is no way to keep mice from entering our house. There is an opening to the floor boards from the kitchen cabinets and a hole in our outside closet to the floor boards. When I saw the mouse again tonight Pat set a trap. Pat has not seen any feces and is not entirely convinced that I know what I am talking about. Anyway, he is trying to figure out how to block the entrance in the outside closet. Thank you. Here is the tried and true trap system we used all summer at boy scout camp:
It is a 5 gallon bucket with peanut butter inside. You then put a ramp to the top of the bucket. We will check it in the morning. I will keep you posted so that I can prove I know what a mouse looks like. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I thought somebody would notice the sign by now and remember where it came from! Ha! Pat D.
yikes!!! Hope pat can solve the problem!!
Post a Comment