Saturday, May 14, 2011

More Pictures

My family wants more pictures of Camille and the boys. So here are some more:

Camille doesn't cry often and when she does we get a kick out of it. Her cry sometimes squeaks and it makes us laugh. I'll see if I can get it on video.

She is docile like this most of the time. I love that her cheeks are getting chubby.

Pat's father, Bill, was in town. We went hiking and fishing. We also hit an excellent German Deli near Cherry Creek Mall. I am not a huge fan of brats and sauerkraut, but Pat and Bill are. They have other good food and amazing chocolate!

There are two things that give me the heebie geebies, spiders and ticks. After our hike we found several ticks on our clothes. When we got home I washed our clothes and we all took showers. I get the shakes just thinking about it.

Pat took off the kids' hooks. At first I thought it was mean because then there was no chance for them to even catch anything, but after I was hit several times with their line and weight I figured it was for the best.

For a two-year old fishing doesn't keep their attention for too long.

Camille trying out her play mat.

The play mat was actually for the boys. I needed 15 minutes to myself. It worked.

2 comments:

Amy Hall said...

Noah loves Claire's playmat also. She will never have a chance to peacefully play alone :).
Your kids are so darn cute!

Amy Hall said...

I meant to tell you that Camille looks really cute in that outfit :).
Also, Noah was looking at the computer and he saw Camille and said, "Awwww. Claire." All babies are cute and named Claire in his book ; ).