Monday, June 6, 2011

To The Beach

We discovered a gem here in town. The Aurora Reservoir. I have a feeling we will be there a lot this summer. Pat helped the boys build a sand castle. They had a great time.


The water was pretty cold, but kids don't seem to mind that sort of thing. I have become a regular ol' wuss.


It was windy when we went and Camille kept catching her breath in hitches because of it. I found it amusing. I am cruel, I know.


They sure do like each other.

4 comments:

Amy Hall said...

Camille is growing up quickly! She looks so much bigger than she did just a week or so ago.(or whenever you posted last)
We loved Aurora Reservoir! Check out Cherry Creek Reservoir...they have paddle boats you can rent and canoes. Pat might enjoy doing this with the boys:). You and Camille can enjoy from the sidelines:).

danberg said...

she is getting so big! Love the chubby cheeks :) Looks like fun, who knew a beach in Denver! Looks like you are doing great with three, of course there was no doubt. Good luck with the potty training, I am already dreading having to do it with Maisy in the not too distant future.

The Wanbergs said...

Okay, we gotta go!!! The beach looks pretty nice. Call us when you wanna go: okay?

Crafty Momma said...

she's getting so big! I think she looks a lot like caleb!