
Pat had to work at camp over the weekend so we went with him. It was a last minute decision that we made because the kids wanted to see daddy. I have been a little hesitant about camping with an infant. We ended up compromising with the kids about sleeping in the tent. We ended up sleeping inside a conference room at the camp and we set the tent up inside. We were all happy. Pat and I got beds and the kids got to sleep in the tent.

What a goofball. I love his silliness.

We went hiking.

Caleb on our hike. I am so glad he is a good hiker. There was a part in the hike that overlooked the camp. I have always liked to hike to this spot. The lake is farther and higher than the picture indicates.

Cute Camille entertaining herself. That tag rag she is holding is heaven sent. She loves it.
1 comment:
Awesome!
Post a Comment