Monday, September 26, 2011

All By Myself

Paul dresses himself now. I try not to care what he picks out. For instance he will pick a long sleeve shirt and shorts, whatever. He will pick two different shades of red, (grimace) "they match mom." I anticipate color coordinating his clothes being a long term struggle. We had Paul tested for color blindness. The results were positive. He is still young so we will be able to get more conclusive results as he gets older. There are a couple color shades (some oranges and browns) he has trouble with pretty consistently.

Paul is loving preschool and doing well in it. He is also very good to his younger siblings. I love this boy.




Boxes are great fun!

1 comment:

Becca said...

my husband is color blind too with about the same colors. green/red, but a lot of the end shades. a lot of greens are brown. Your little family looks like so much fun. I need to e-mail you soon and talk about colorado:)