Saturday, February 25, 2012
Skiing at Breckenridge
I had intended to get lots of pictures of Paul's first time skiing and am pretty sad that I was too preoccupied to think about it when the time came. Paul did great! He and the bunny hill were one. I skied by myself for a large portion of day though. I haven't skied in years and it felt nice to be there. The hotel we stayed at, The Lodge, was right off the lift and they had an amazing pool that the kids and dad were more than happy to play in all day.
The kids making themselves at home in our room. I wish we could have stayed for several nights. There is quite a bit to do in Breckenridge, but Pat couldn't take the time off.
We went with some good friends of ours Jeff and Michele. The block of ice behind us is the beginnings of an ice sculpture and you can see the ski slope in the distance. Good times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment