Monday, October 29, 2012
Because I Promised
In August we moved to Dallas. It has been a tough move for our family. I think frequently about updating the blog, calling old friends, or looking at facebook, but instead I turn my back on the computer and open a book because just the thought of Denver makes me cry. I miss it terribly.
There have been some who have requested updated pictures of the kids though and I promised I would post some. Hopefully I can pull myself together soon and update my blog starting with April, but for now this is all I can do.
Cute flower
Lots of rain here.
At the circus.
First day of school!
I found Camille licking a plastic strip of watercolors.
I found that I have a backyard and can hose Camille off now. :)
We are building an entertainment center in our family room. This is a picture of it about half done.
Happy birthday Caleb! You can see the painted entertainment center in the background. I will post another picture when it is completely finished. It still needs the bookshelves and the cabinet doors.
I can't seem to get the spacing right on Blogger. The captions are confusing and squished, but I couldn't figure out how to fix it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am so sorry the transition has been tough. It was a pretty sudden move, and I know many people are sad that your family is gone. I know things will only get better, but it may take time. sending love!
Thanks for the pictures Susan. We miss you guys tons! Your house looks so nice, do you love having a yard and more space? Great job with the entertainment center, looks good!
Yippee Pictures!!! They are still just as cute as I remember them :) We miss you guys!
Hang in there! Sorry the transition has been tough. Dallas vs. Denver, we choose Denver also but we have family here so it makes it easier for us. Hang in there, you can do this!
Post a Comment