Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Camille's 1st Birthday
Back in April was Camille's 1st birthday and I really wanted to get Camille a baby doll for her birthday. I knew that she probably wouldn't be into it right away, but I knew she would developmentally want to start playing with dolls before Christmas. So she got a Bitty Baby that was almost as big as her. Looking back, I probably should have gotten her something else, but she loves it now!
Also, something I probably should have thought through more clearly was the choice of cake. I thought a ladybug would be fun. I was going to give her the head to play in and cut the body section for everyone else. What I didn't think about was what color of frosting the head would be...
Despite my lapse in judgement, the cake tasted great and we had a good time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's awesome! Love the black frosting!
Post a Comment