Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Our First House!


We moved to Dallas in August and this is our first house. I have fallen in love with this house. The only thing wrong with it is my decorating. So please excuse the bare walls and lack of cuteness. Maybe someone someday will take me under their wing and help a gal in need of some serious style guidance.


Our tour starts in the front living room. In case you need to use the restroom while on our tour it is located to your left, and I am happy to let you know there is a picture hanging above the toilet. I plan to recover the couch and two chairs in this room, but that is for another post.



Here is my kitchen!


This is a view of the family room, dining, and pantry/laundry which leads to the garage.


Here is the family room and a view of the finished entertainment center. I am pleased how it turned out. 

The boy's room. This picture doesn't do it justice, but it is a pretty good size room.

Camille's room. She just got a big girl bed for her 2nd birthday. She loves it! I will eventually get the curtains hung.



Master. Yes, I know this room needs serious help.


I am pretty sure our old master bedroom could fit inside this bathroom. :) Sigh

3 comments:

The Allens said...

What a beautiful house!! I'm happy for you guys.

MB said...

Awesome you guys! That's so nice to have the space :) We just bought our first home too, and it has been so nice. Hope you are well!

Jessica said...

I love it! I am laughing that you actually did end up getting separate vanities in the master bathroom. He he he!