Camille turned 2 in April and weighed 19lb. She is very petite and looks a lot younger than she is. She will take people by surprise when she talks or jumps off things with confidence. Everyone comments on how smart or developmentally ahead she is, but the truth is she isn't. Her height/weight ratio is normal, so her 6-9 month and 12 month clothes still fit. She has actually worn through her size 3 shoes before she grew out of them. I have loved having her small and easy to carry and hold a little longer. She is our last child, and at times still feels like a baby to me. I love it.
Camille is such a sweetheart, a cuddle bug, a tease, and has a pretty laid back personality. I love having this girl around.
 |
| Happy Birthday! |
 |
| She is a great cheeser. |
 |
Something that I think is really cute is that she calls all lids "hats." Anything that goes on top of anything else is its hat. |
No comments:
Post a Comment