| We spent the majority of our summer at the local water park, but there were occasions that we put the slip n slide up at home. |
| Camille put a swim diaper on her baby doll and took her swimming too. I am not exactly sure how I didn't notice her doing it. Once the baby was wet there wasn't any point in spoiling the fun though. |
| Go Pat! There were a couple times he slid right off the end of the plastic and into the fence. I really enjoyed myself as a spectator. |
| Zoo trip with Dad! |
| Paul testing his hand against a track. |
1 comment:
I love all the new pictures and updates. Seeing all your friends makes me happy. They look very nice. Mason asked if Paul could come to his birthday party next month and it made me miss you! I heard about Pat's new job and I am so glad things are better for him and you!
Post a Comment