Saturday, December 8, 2007

Christmas Train




Pat loves trains and we have one that goes underneath our Christmas tree. It always seems to happen at bedtime, but Paul will ask to play with the train. He loves the train as well as staying up late. I apologize that the lighting in our apartment was very poor where we took the movie, but here is our new nightime ritual. I think it is fun that Paul gets so excited about it.

4 comments:

Mandi said...

I want a train under my Christmas tree! What a great idea . . . I think I will have to ask for one for Christmas!

Jessica said...

That's adorable, I love how much he clearly loves it, just jumping around and dancing. I also liked the part when he clapped for himself when he turned it on (or whatever he was doing).

jaredelizabeth said...

I love the picture of the boys laying down looking at the train and the video is really cute. Paul is such a boy...he is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Boy that is soooo funny!