Here is a picture of Paul. I feel like the majority of the pictures we have of Paul are him in onesies or sweats, and filthy. I assure you he does wear regular clothes and isn't always a mess. He is a mess a lot though... Anyway, this is a picture of Paul with chocolate down the front of him, the remainders of a forehead wound, and wearing Mardi Gras beads that he became very fond of while we were there. He rode a little push bike off the side of a friend's deck and scraped his face along the fence. I wish I could've gotten a picture of it a week ago. It looked pretty bad. Sorry I don't have a more interesting picture to share of him doing something cool, but this was the only picture of Paul that was in focus. So this is the one you get. :)
Here are Pat and my graham cracker creations. It is a holiday tradition. Pat's is a sleigh and mine is a tractor. I asked my sister-in-law what I was missing from my tractor and she told me a window. So I put in a window. After I put the driver in place I was informed that the driver sits inside, hence the window to look out of... My tractor happens to be the rare air conditioned model.
5 comments:
I like the picture of Paul, so much attitude. That's a fun tradition with the graham crackers... I wouldn't have known about the window thing either. :)
Next time you're in Boise we really should meet up or something!
Looks like you guys had fun making the houses -- making gingerbread houses has been a tradition in our family too :)
Susan,
Every year since Chris and I had our first date, we have carried on your mom's "gingerbread" house tradition. This year we had a bunch of friends over for the tradition so the "kids" could have fun. All the parents made the houses and the kids ran off for toys. I will never forget the many memopries of our childhood. Thanks to Janis for all her hard work creating those memories! Love you all!
that is a good looking graham cracker house
Post a Comment