Here are some fun videos that we took while we were in Baton Rouge visting Pat's parents.
Paul got a hold of Grandma's hat. HeHeHe
We were nervous about Buddy being around Paul at first, but Buddy and Paul ended up getting along pretty nicely. Buddy doesn't normally get people food, but he got quite a bit of it while we were there. "It's like stealing candy from a baby."
Paul was keeping himself busy while the others were moving boxes.
1 2 3 JUMP!
5 comments:
So cute! I was laughing so hard at the dog stealing Paul's food, hilarious. He also looks pretty darn cute in grandma's hat!
Cute videos! Paul is a cutie. It sounds like you guys had a blast!
Grandma's hat looks great on Paul!
Paul is so cute with the dog. Amazing as I heard Buddy could be fairly aggressive...but looks like he is pretty good with toddlers.
I love the videos!!! Lily misses Paul so much. Everytime we sit down to eat at the table she points to where Paul sat the day you guys came over and says, "That Paul's chair".
Paul is quite the little man now! I miss you guys so much. I certainly miss having a running partner. The Boulder Bolder is coming up...you game? :)
Post a Comment