Thursday, January 24, 2008

Mischief

I guess we don't need that one anymore. It's not like we have a tape player anyway.

Lipgloss looks good on you, but that's not really your color.

Where's Paul? Don't bother me I'm putting on my lipgloss.

9 comments:

Mandi said...

I love the feet sticking out! I can't believe you even had tapes for him to play with :) It looks like fun!

danberg said...

THat is so funny! He is so active, but so fun. I need to email you about family history, I will this week, promise.

Bekah

Tracy Giles said...

Very cute! I'm so glad that Lily loves to play with Paul. He is such a fun kid.

Heather said...

We miss you guys. He is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Our nephew Alex got his mom to apply some mascara to his lashes one day. They went out to lunch to meet his Aunt Stephanie and he screamed out to the whole restaurant "I'm wearing mascara!" -
I'm so interested in the toys you find for kids...who would have thought that a cassette tape would be such fun. Has Paul gotten into cards yet? Anastasia likes 52 pickup pretty well. She does the dropping and then attempts the picking up thing too - but it's hard to get them back in that little box! I've started hiding the cards because I've gotten tired of picking them up, I must admit.

Cathi

Becca said...

I love the pictures. They are so cute. That tape definently has seen better days, but he sure looks like he is having fun:)

The Allens said...

I love these pictures. Paul is so funny! Happy birthday by the way!

Crafty Momma said...

Paul is so funny!! Kids seem to do the funniest things. Even though Delia is only 5 3/4 months old, I still think she is silly sometimes and it makes me laugh! I can't wait to experience many more things as she gets older! Oh, and happy belated birthday, hope it was a good one!

Jennifer Groves said...

Paul is such a cute kid! Those pictures are a crack up. It was so good to see you guys last week.