Friday, February 29, 2008

Baby #2 is on its way!


Yeah! We are expecting another baby! We are very excited. I am not really good at keeping fun secrets. I was going to try to keep my mouth shut for a few months, but I am starting to get a little nauseated so I've decided to announce our good news. I am due October 20th, so I am only 6 weeks along, but these past few weeks that I've known have gone by so slowly. I'm hoping the speed will pick up after the worry of keeping it a secret is past. However, I must say that now that I know what I am in for after the baby arrives, being my second time around, I am not as anxious for it to come as I was with Paul. I am hoping though the first trimester will be overshadowed by the upcoming Spring and the warmer weather. Yeah for being fat and uncomfortable! Just kidding, kind of.

14 comments:

danberg said...

Yeah! We're so excited for you! Sorry you are sick though, that stinks. Just be glad you won't have to be really pregnant when Denver is at its hottest!

:) Love Dan and Bekah

Heather said...

The heat wasnt so bad for me. And I was on the thrid floor. Congratulations. Paul will make a good big brother. Try peppermint tea if your feelin ill. It helped me a lot. Or peppermint candies. Love you. Congratulations.

Jennifer Groves said...

Congrats you guys. We are excited for you. Oct. is a great month to have a baby! Mia's B'day is Oct. 24th. I guess I'm partial. :) Love you guys. Hang in there through the sickness.

Mel said...

OMIGOSH!!! congrats! hooray for october babies! i hope it goes by quickly for you as well. i thought that the 2nd time around went better...until he came out! :) good luck! can't wait to see what you are having this time around! keep us posted!

CathiWix said...

Congratulations!

Be encouraged if you are sick; it means that you have a good hormone that will keep you from miscarriage (most likely). Also I think the same hormone that makes you sick means your baby will have hair when it is born (they did a study on this, b/cause they thought it was a myth, and surprisingly they found it to be true - don't ask me who "they" are. I just read this in Parenting magazine! LOL

Congratulations! I just heard this news from your father in law last night. Your mother in law informed me "well, these things happen" and also that she wasn't pregnant. Good to know!

We hope you feel better soon.

Love, Cathi and Bobby and Anastasia

Jessica said...

Congrats!! Sorry that you've been sick, hopefully the good weather will lift your spirits. I'm starting to feel left out, did everyone decide to get pregant at once without me? j/k Let me know if you need anything, I'm ALWAYS home! :)
P.S.What a cute picture of Paul!

Tracy Giles said...

Yippee! It will be fun having a friend to be pregnant with. I love that picture of Paul, very fitting for the announcement. Congrats :)

Mandi said...

Wahoo! I am so excited for you - congratulations! Babies are awesome :)

Becca said...

Yeah, congradulations. I am so excited for you. I think it is so fun to have 2 little ones. My little kids are so much fun and they are the best of friends. HOpe you get feeling better

The Wanbergs said...

Must be something in the water! Congrats!

The Wanbergs said...

Must be something in the water! Congrats!

The Allens said...

I love Paul's face in that picture! Congratulations. I am so excited for you guys!

Amy and Chaos said...

Congrats! Sean and I worked with Pat at Philmont and ran across your blog through the philmont training center staff website. It's fun to see how you guys are doing...

Anonymous said...

Hey Pat and Susan! It is Amy Ray from Philmont. Amy Maxey recently wrote on our blog and I found your blog through her blog. Your son is precious! Congratulations on the 2nd one!
amy ray