Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Dare Devil?


Paul has been getting more and more brave lately. His latest is jumping off the couch. This is coming from a little kid that still isn't tall enough to climb up on to the couch without assistance. Everytime he has jumped off he has hurt himself so I am confused why he keeps doing it. Tonight he was up on the couch and he jumped off and landed on his face and got a pretty bad bloody nose. I discovered it is difficult to keep a kleenex against a kid's nose. Their natural reaction is to turn their head. I am sorry I am not sure if this picture is too gruesome, but it just seems to add to Paul's character. I can't decide whether it constitutes that he doesn't easily learn from his mistakes or whether he's just a dare devil?

6 comments:

CathiWix said...

Dear Susan,

He is a boy. That confirms it. They always do stupid things that end up in them getting themselves hurt! LOL

Cathi

Jessica said...

Yikes, that is gruesome! Boys will be boys eh? It seems like Sophie doesn't always learn from her mistakes either but only the ones she REALLY wants, so maybe he just likes it enough that the pain is worth it! :)

danberg said...

Poor kid, I do think its weird that he and Emmy are the same height. But Emmy is tall and he is shorter I guess. You are in for adventures with that one! He is so cute, and its a good thing kids are so cute at that age. Our friends little boy used to hold onto the garage door and ride it up to the top before letting go. Be glad you don't have a garage....yet :)

Tracy Giles said...

GROSS!!! Poor kid. Those are the pictures you have to take though because you know he'll love it when he's older. Even with a bloddy face he's still one of the cutest little boys I know!

Heather said...

Now I know why Paul and Tommy loved eachother so much. Paul is a boy through and through. I thought that the doctor was going to call social services on me when I took tommy for his check up, he has so many scars and bumps and bruises. We miss Paul.

jaredelizabeth said...

Dare Devil for sure. With two parents that were both rec ed majors....I think he's going to be climbing up and jumping off things constantly. Take it from me....we are on our third broken arm here and my kids still can't keep their feet on the ground. Mason is now climbing one handed till the cast comes off.