

My mom got me a wheat grinder for my birthday, so I decided to try it out. Paul got into the wheat before I could even get the grinder out of the box. There was wheat everywhere once he was done. I am going to find wheat kernels around the house for months. Once the wheat was milled Paul insisted that he eat it. I usually let him eat some batter when I bake, so he was making his can-I-lick-the-spatula noise. Yum, flour. He kept eating it so I guess he liked it. Thanks mom!
5 comments:
Susan,
Paul is totally entertaining! I always wonder what he is going to do next, he never fails to find something new and exciting to do. Makes us look like fuddy duddies over here, Anastasia never gets to do anything like go near a bag of wheat. Oh, and I can't bake bread anymore, because Anastasia took a spill the last time I was baking bread and the mixer kneaded itself right off the counter onto the tile floor while I was tending to her (couldn't do two things at once)! Pulled the electrical cord right out of the mixer. But that's about as exciting as it gets around here.
-Cathi
You've inspired me to try out my wheat grinder that I got over a year ago! Paul once again is so cute!
So funny, I can't believe he ate flour!! he he he
Eating the wheat straight is sicker than the bloody nose picture. Really, wheat straight up like that is fairly gross.
I believe paul is in the making of a life that will eventually lead to a fairly entertaining documentary one day. Uncle dan supports your cause young man.
I have to laugh every time I look at your blog. There is always an adventure with Paul!
Post a Comment