
So I was talking on the phone with my mom while packing some boxes (we're moving to another apartment complex in a couple weeks). My mom asked what Paul was up to at that moment. I replied, "I can hear him talking to himself, so I'm not worried." When it is quiet I usually worry. Then a fews moments later this little face came walking around the corner. It's eye liner that I left on the counter. He climbed up onto the toilet and put on some eye shadow and eye liner. I guess it could be worse; it's not permanent marker.
4 comments:
That's the first thing I thought when I saw the picture that it was permanent marker!! Good thing it's easy to clean off, what a handful he is. Are you still watching Lucy too?
love it! kids just know when we need a laugh in the day, don't they!? :)
He is hilarious! Sorry you aren't feeling well, and what a great time to move, right? I would be thinking 'gosh, couldn't we move before I got pregnant?' -- Are you moving into a bigger apt?
:) you guys keep us laughing.
I love it - kids crack me up!
Post a Comment