

Disney was a lot of fun! It was so nice to have Pat around for a whole week. Paul loves to play with daddy. Paul really enjoyed the outdoor rides like Dumbo and Teacups. We ended up riding It's a small world twice because the first time Paul fell asleep while we were in line and slept through the entire thing. Thanks Paul. He did like it the second time around though.
He was less than thrilled with the rides that were indoors and had dim lighting. In fact, he cried the entire way through Philharmagic, Playhouse Disney, and Figment along with many others that were geared for his age. It was surprising because it was something we did not expect to be an issue. Another thing that was surprising was that he hated the fireworks. Maybe they'll grow on him with time.
One of my favorite things was Monsters Inc Laugh Floor. I had a good laugh in that one. I would recommend it. I felt great the entire trip. I think my sickness has finally ended. Horray!! I need some new shoes though because my feet hurt the entire time, but I'll take that over nausea anyday. It was recommended to me to buy some crocs, but when I tried them on at the store they weren't comfortable at all. Any suggestions? Thank you Bill and Jan for a wonderful time!


4 comments:
Looks like you had fun! Disney is one of my favorite places on EARTH!
How fun! I'm so glad you weren't sick while you were there. That's weird about Paul not liking the indoor rides, I wouldn't have anticipated that either. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun though!
I don't have any suggestions for shoes... I wear uncomfortable shoes (heels) besides my Asics for exercise, they are excellent!
I can't wait to take my kids to Disney. You will have to go again when your kids get older so they will remember. I'm glad your sickness is finally going away. That is the worst.
I'm glad you had fun and that you weren't sick. It is so fun to take kids to Disney world. I am so mad that we didn't do the Monsters inc. show, we didn't have enough time!! I will definately have to do that one for sure if we ever go again. The feet issue would have been a big downer for me if I were pregnant at disney world. My feet started huting at 2 1/2 -3 months along!! the only thing that worked for me was a comfortable pair of sandals any type, just squishy and comfy ;D My feet just kept getting more swollen every couple of weeks, it was easier to wear a comfy pair of sandals. I hope you find something that works.
Post a Comment