Friday, May 16, 2008

Water Baby



We went swimming the other day with my friend Tracy and her daughter Lily. Paul loved the water and was a little indignant when it was time to get out. He doesn't have fear of the water yet and kept wanting me to let go of him so he could swim in the deep part alone and he inhailed the water on several occasions when his face went under the water. It didn't seem to slow him down much though. The pool is arranged like a beach so Paul and Lily would run into the water until their legs didn't come above the water and would either fall into the water or turn around and do it again. They had a good time.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like a fun place, I can't wait to get Sophie in the water this summer I know she's going to love it too. Paul is so brave! I can't believe her swallowed water and still wanted to keep swimming, glad he liked it though.
I just noticed your 2 google pages on the sidebar, that's so nice! Dan's off next week and I've been wondering what fun stuff we could do in Denver. This is perfect, thanks for doing that!!

Phil, Courtney, and Aiden said...

Paul is so cute! I can't wait until you guys come in a few weeks. I hope we can get together lots and have fun with the kids.

Jennifer Groves said...

I have actually been to that rec. center, but never went to the pool. It looks like a lot of fun! Paul and Lily are so cute together.

Mandi said...

That looks like so much fun! We have a pool here that is super shallow - but I wish it were more like the beach thing they had there!