My mom stayed with us for three weeks after Caleb was born. She was a tremendous help and comfort to me. She has always been good at serving others and is continually sacrificing for her family. I loved having her around, and I wish we lived closer. Some people enjoy their space from family and move a little distance away, but I can't get enough of family. Thank you Dad for giving Mom to me for such an extended amount of time, and thank you Mom a million times over for coming! I love you.
2 comments:
There is nothing that can replace Moms! I feel the same as you Susan, I can't get enough of any family! Wish we were closer and could play games every weekend! :)
Amen to that! I feel the same way. I so wish that I lived closer to my family. I didn't used to feel that way, but now that I have kids I can only dream about living closer to family. :)
Post a Comment